Social Media Policy
All published LRCVB-related social media sites’ content is subject to monitoring. This content may take the form of digital text, photographic images or videos that might be included in a posting to any LRCVB social media channels/sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr or Instagram.
User-generated posts will be rejected or removed if possible when the content of a post:
- Is off-subject or out of context
- Contains obscenity or material that appeals to the prurient interest
- Contains personal identifying information or sensitive personal information
- Contains offensive terms that target protected classes is threatening, harassing or discriminatory
- Incites or promotes violence or illegal activities
- Contains information that reasonably could compromise public safety, security or matters related to criminal or civil investigations
- Advertises or promotes a commercial product or service, or any entity or individual
- Promotes or endorses political campaigns, ballot measures or candidates
If there are repeated violations by individuals or groups, then LRCVB moderators reserve the right to ban participation on platforms that permit organizations to ban users.