Social Media Contest Rules
Rock Convention and Visitors Bureau Urban Outdoors Adventures Promotion Rules
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Eligible contestants may enter any social media or website contest and promotion administered by the Little Rock Convention & Visitors Bureau (LRCVB) by compliance with the terms and conditions set forth at the outset of each contest and/or promotion. Visit our Facebook Page
2. ELIGIBILITY: Contests open only to legal United States residents, age 21 and above. Winners must provide a valid state-issued photo
ID to receive prizes. Employees of The Little Rock Convention & Visitors Bureau (LRCVB) along with any related contractors, affiliates,
subsidiaries, businesses, and attractions and their families are not eligible. Contest entries are void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes. LRCVB retains the right to edit, alter, amend, or adjust any contest and/or promotion at any time, without notice. Winning participants are ineligible from winning another LRCVB sponsored promotion/event for a term of six (6) months. Where applicable, any promotional compensation pertaining to restaurants or dining is limited to food and non-alcoholic beverages. Gratuity and alcohol are not included in prize winnings. Hotel accommodations are subject to availability.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Winners are determined from only valid entries. Employees of LRCVB will oversee all random drawings.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified as soon as possible following the final day of each promotion. Winners have 24
hours from notification date to respond. Failure to respond will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
5. PRIZES: All prizes are subject to availability. Odds of winning are based on the total number of entries received. Awarded prizes may not be traded, transferred, or redeemed for a perceived or advertised cash value. Travel to and from the destination is the responsibility of the winner, LRCVB is not responsible for any costs associated with travel to or from prize locations. Where applicable, any promotional compensation pertaining to restaurants or dining is limited to food and non-alcoholic beverages. Gratuity and alcohol are not included in prize winnings. Hotel accommodations are based on availability and maybe altered or substituted as required. Prizes for Round 1 include: A Canoe or kayak rental for 2 and float accomodations at the designated location, a $40 gift card to the Root Café, and a $50 gift card to Ozark Outdoor Supply.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Upon entry, contest participants grant LRCVB a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the submission along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant LRCVB the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their submission in order to grant such a
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of LRCVB. LRCVB reserves the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
8. NOT ENDORSED BY ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the various social media platforms used to administer the contest, (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, SnapChat, et. al.) and release said network(s) from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to LRCVB, and will be used to
notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from LRCVB and our trusted partners.
9. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. LRCVB, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with entry processes, operation of its web site, or otherwise violates these rules.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: LRCVB is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, LRCVB may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release LRCVB from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.