Mylo's Coffee Co. started as a booth at the Hillcrest Farmers' Market and has now grown into one of the neighborhood's most popular coffee spots. The menu is a revolving selection of sweet and savory pastries along with sandwich, soup, and salad options.
A typical day might consist of:
- assorted kouign amann
- assorted croissants
- sausage and/or chickpea rolls
- scotch eggs
- chocolate fudge brownies
- chewiest ginger cookies
- rustic overnight bread by the loaf
- new tartlets and cakes each week
- house-roasted, freshly ground pour-over coffee + espresso drinks
- soup, salad, and sandwich of the day (11:30 am)
They also proudly serve Loblolly Creamery ice cream and a selection of Arkansas beers.
Flours and grains come from War Eagle Mill in Rogers, Arkansas. Fresh produce, meat, and dairy from small local farms: Little Rock Urban Farming, Freckle Face Farm, North Pulaski Farms, Honeysuckle Lane Cheese and more. Jams and jellies from Jelly Madness. Sun Harvest Honey.