Guide features capital city’s world-class attractions, dining scene, outdoor amenities and more
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (January 19, 2022) – The Little Rock Convention & Visitors Bureau (LRCVB) has unveiled its official 2022 “Big on Little Rock” attractions guide featuring the city’s dynamic attractions including the William J. Clinton Presidential Library and six U.S. Civil Rights Trail sites, its diverse dining and shopping scenes, breathtaking outdoor amenities and cycling trails, its host of lodging options, exceptional arts and entertainment venues, great family fun, and more.
“This year, our in-house marketing team created the attractions guide to provide a comprehensive look at our local attractions, as well as dining, shopping, lodging, and outdoor offerings,” said Gretchen Hall, LRCVB president and CEO. “It is a key component of our efforts to promote the destination,” she added. Thousands of guides are mailed to potential visitors each year. They’re also placed in local visitor information centers, Arkansas’s welcome centers, attractions, and hotels, and they are downloadable for free from the LRCVB’s website.
Guide features include:
· Six U.S. Civil Rights Trail sites including Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site
· Outdoor amenities including 1,200+ miles of cycling trails in the heart of Arkansas’s urban core
· Local restaurants including Little Rock’s only James Beard award winner
· Arts, culture, entertainment, nightlife
· Family fun
· Annual festivals and events
· Self-guided tours President Clinton’s Little Rock, civil rights history, public art, and more