The Little Rock Convention & Visitors Bureau operates multiple parking decks and surface lots in the downtown area:
- Robinson Center Parking Garage at Markham & Spring Streets: 550-space underground public parking garage at Robinson Center provides guests well-lighted, weather-protected parking. Height limit - 6'8".
- Please leave ample time to park and enter through security. Event Parking is $10 upon entry- credit card only.
- There are two entrances into the garage. The South entrance is located at Markham and Spring Streets. The north entrance is off La Harpe Street. Traveling east on La Harpe, take the first right after the Broadway Bridge and follow the yellow
bollards. Use this entrance for the shortest lines! We will also have two exits available for every show, providing the fastest and most efficient exit from the garage possible.
- Convention District Parking Deck at 2nd & Main Streets: 650-space public parking deck located only a few blocks southeast of Robinson Center. Height limit - 6'10".
- River Market Parking Deck at River Market Avenue & 2nd Street: 600-space parking deck in the heart of the River Market District. Height limit - 8'2".
- A 50-space surface parking lot located across from the Statehouse Convention Center on the corner of Markham and Scott Streets.
All LRCVB parking garages now utilize the Flash Parking System. This allows you to pay upon entry with a credit card and leave quickly and easily. The parking garages are credit card only so please have your credit card ready upon entrance into the garages.
There is also a public parking deck operated by the Downtown Little Rock Partnership located at 6th & Scott Streets, as well as multiple surface parking lots and on-street parking available on most streets in the downtown area.