The Little Rock Convention and Visitors Bureau (LRCVB) is funded by hotel, motel, and restaurant taxes. It is the official marketing arm of the city and its mission is to promote Little Rock and its environs.
The Little Rock Convention and Visitors Bureau is a full-service bureau, with more than 120 full-time professionals providing support in planning your next meeting, convention or trip to the city including information on hotels, dining, attractions, transportation and much more.
- Convention Sales will help you coordinate your convention or meeting, providing the personal attention and professional care you need for a successful event.
- Tour Sales will help plan your group tour to ensure your guests will experience all that Little Rock has to offer.
- Reunion Planning will help you focus more on having fun instead the stress of the details when arranging your next family, school or group reunion.
- Destination Marketing provides public relations support through publicity planning and media relations for convention groups, handles advertising, maintains web kiosks, manages brochure distribution, maintains website calendar listings and updates, and facilitates hospitality trainings and special events.
- Facility Event Coordinators assist when you plan a meeting or convention at one of the centers operated by the Little Rock Convention and Visitors Bureau. Our knowledgeable coordinators work with you throughout the planning process serving as a liaison between the center staff and your planning team.
Our regular office business hours are 8:30 AM to 5 PM Central Standard Time, Monday through Friday.
Little Rock Convention and Visitors Bureau
P. O. Box 3232
Little Rock, AR 72203
Physical address for administrative offices and express mail:
101 S. Spring Street
Little Rock, AR 72201
Toll Free: 800-844-4781
The Little Rock Convention and Visitors Bureau operates and manages the Statehouse Convention Center, the Robinson Center, the Robinson Center Music Hall and the River Market. Therefore our building hours vary based on event times.